Anti-Social Behaviour

It appears that local residents are perhaps not reporting incidents of any concern in the belief that neighbours are doing so, with the result that no-one is bringing such concerns to the local police force and thus incidents are going unreported. Both the Police and the Community Council are urging local residents to telephone 101, to make sure that the police have the opportunity  to follow up on any local incidents of concern to local residents.